Thursday, May 13, 2010

Catching up

The last couple of weeks have been quite busy, so my blogging has been non-existing, and there is therefore a bit of catching up to do.

First of all, my sitemeter counter passed 100,000 hits earlier this month. That's nearly 100 visits per day for the little over 3 years the blog has existed. On top of that, one should add the many people who read my blog through feed-readers (approximately 150, as far as I can see from feedburner). While fairly modest by blog-standards, it much better than I would have expected when I started out blogging.

And then to something completely different - there is a group called Fresh Air Fund, which works on giving kids from the worst areas of New York access to fresh air. For this purpose, they need host families - if you live in the suburbs or small town communities, please consider signing up at the Fresh Air Fund Host website.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home