Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Survey for atheists

Jon Lanman, a DPhil student at Oxford University, who I have met a couple of times while he visited Denmark to do field work, is currently doing a survey of atheists.

He would like some more Scandinavian answers, so I thought I'd link to it here from my blog. Don't worry, non-Scandinavians can also answer, Jon would just really like as many answers from Scandinavian atheists as possible.

Anyway, here is what Jon says about the survey.

Hi everyone,

My name is Jon Lanman and I'm a DPhil student at Oxford University studying atheism and humanism. Two of the main goals of my research are to get a better descriptive account of what individual non-theists/humanists think about a variety of topics and also to test a host of hypotheses from psychology and anthropology concerning how different factors of environment and upbringing can affect our beliefs. Towards that end, I have designed an interview/survey for individual non-theists/humanists.

The survey is will ask you about your beliefs and experiences, as well as a variety of background/demographic matters. The survey should take somewhere between 35 minutes and 50 minutes to complete. You can, however, exit the survey and come back to it at a later time if you do not feel like answering the questions all at once.

Here is the link for the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=g0hUnwCEp0EYQMoRMVFK_2bQ_3d_3d


Thanks very much for your participation and feel free to contact me at jonathan.lanman@anthro.ox.ac.uk

Cheers,
Jon


I hope that my readers will help Jon out in his research.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home