Sunday, July 06, 2008

Blogroll issues

As people might have noticed, I've got a quite long blogroll here, which I unfortunately only rarely update. This is due to the fact that I manually go into the html and change it to include the new/updated links, which is a little too time consuming.

I'm sure that there are easier ways to do this, even in blogger, and would love to get any suggestions.

Until that happens though, I guess I won't be updating the blogroll very often, and that's a pity, since there are so many good blogs out there that I come across all the time.

To compensate for this, I'm going to make some posts once in a while, where I point out blogs that I think are worth reading.

These link-posts will probably be themed (e.g. feminist blogs, science blogs etc.), but should certainly not be considered an indication that those blogs are the only ones worth reading on those issues (or that they only deal with those issues).

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Peg said...

Kristjan,
Yes, your blogroll is long. I want to thank you for including my blog on it for so long. Really, I have always considered it an honor. I would take no offense at having it removed to make way for other blogs that you want to share.

I would, however, always be pleased if you look in on me from time to time, as I certainly will with you.

I am a great admirer of your analytical mind.

Best regards!

Peg

July 30, 2008 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home