Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lazy linking

Busy as usual these days, so light blogging ahead for the foreseeable future. Or at least until I take a two weeks break next month.

Still, I've come across a few things on the 'net that I thought I'd share.

Page 3.14 has an interview with Alice Pawley of Sciencewoman

Via Feministe: U.N. categorizes rape as a war tactic. This is good news, though I agree with Cara over at Feministe, that it's disgraceful that it took so long for this to happen.

Running the Numbers - visualizing numbers by forming pictures.

New Barack Obama ad that is going to run in 18 states. It doesn't do much for me, but it's nice to see Obama be on the offensive from the start. Also related to this, is an article at Times Online about Republican and Libertarian backers of Obama: Dismayed Republicans emerge as Barack Obama supporters.

Richard A. Epstein writes on the recent US Supreme Court decision How to Complicate Habeas Corpus (via the Volokh Conspiracy).

Abstinence-only funding is like an evil Energizer Bunny

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home