Sunday, December 16, 2007

7 random things about me

Since I've been tagged by both Grrlscientist and Shalini, I thought I should get around to actually do this meme.

The Rules are as follows:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Seven Random or Weird Things About Me:


1. I dislike heights and speed - roller coasters are not a source of enjoyment for me.

2. I don't have a drivers' license. Living in a city with a great public transportation system, I've never really needed it.

3. Most of friends are into computers in one way or another, even though none of us were really into them, when we first met.

4. While my native language is Danish, my first language was really English. I just forgot it all while in kindergarten, and had to relearn it in school.

5. Even though Denmark is not well known for its sunny weather, I' most comfortable when the temperature is above 30 degrees.

6. I hate rain and cold. Slush makes me aggressive. Snow is fine, when looking at it from indoors.

7. My favorite drink is a single malt whisky, preferably from Isle of Islay, though I also love Talisker.

Seven Random (non-pseudonymous) Bloggers whom I read;


1. Martin at Aardvarchaeology

2. Anthony at Black Triangle

3. Spocko at Spocko's Brain

4. Cara at the Curvature

5. Viginia at Virginia Hughes

6. Mrs Tilton at 6th International

7. All the other bloggers on my blogroll who feels like answering this meme.

I apologize in advance if any of the tagged people already have done the meme, but I haven't been quite up to my blogreading lately.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

Sort of did that once!

http://scienceblogs.com/aardvarchaeology/2007/06/eight_pieces_of_data.php

December 16, 2007 9:36 PM  
Blogger spocko said...

Woot! When I start posting again. I'll have to do this!
LLAP
Spocko

December 17, 2007 1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home