Thursday, March 22, 2007

Lazy linking - blog edition

In the last couple of weeks, I've come across some interesting and thought-provocing blogposts, that I thought I'd share.

Over at Retrospectacle Shelley desribes her journey from being deeply religios to becoming an atheist. On Religion and "Taking the Red Pill"

Little Light over at Taking Steps describes how the political can become very personal: de profundis

At Feministe, piny opens herself up to the rest of us: Undisclosed Locations, Unfinished Business

Via Lauren, Blue Lily writes about a very special anniversary: Anniversary -- Escaping institutionalization

Michael Bérubé has closed his blog, but has started over at Crooked Timber, and has written his first post there: Cover story

Via Auguste at Pandagon, I came to Eric Muller's post about his Uncle Leo's Medals

David Neiwert over at Orcinus is having his fundraising week, but before starting that, he considered if it was worth continuing the blog. Read about his thought here: Doing what we do

Speaking of closing the blog, three blogs have stopped that I know off:
Alon Levy's Abstract Nonsense, Tyler DiPietro’s Growth Rate n lg n (since it's deleted, I'm not linking to it), and more surprisingly Wampum.
What the later will mean for the Koufax awards I don't know.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home